Call Merle Green to book your stay
TERMS & CONDITIONS
MERRENGLEE DOUNBY ORKNEY KW17 2HT
1. The person booking the property will be responsible for the obligations and Conditions of the booking.
2. Bookings are from 3pm on the day of arrival, to 10 am on the day of departure.
3. The Hirer shall not pass his/her booking to another party.
4. Data Protection: The Hirer agrees to their information being held and disclosed for Booking, Health & Safety and Accounting purposes.
5. The Hirer shall have the right to occupy and use for a holiday the property specified on the booking form together with its gardens for the agreed period.
6. The number of persons using the accommodation (including the garden and drive area) shall not exceed the number of people listed on the booking form. If you require day visitors please notify us in advance (for insurance & security purposes). The owner reserves the right to decline accommodation and to order any unauthorised person off the premises.
7. The Hirer shall permit the owner or his agent the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs deemed necessary to the property, or equipment including gardening.
8. Final balance payments for accommodation are to be paid at least one month prior to arrival at Merrenglee.
9. In the event of cancellation by the Hirer the deposit will not be refunded, the balance will be if the property is re-
10. In the event of cancellation by the owner there would be a full refund of any Deposit or rent paid.
11. In the unlikely event of the owners having to cancel any booking previously confirmed, their liability will be limited to the return in full of any monies paid.
12. You are advised to take out your own insurance cover as the owners or their agent cannot be held responsible for any loss incurred from theft or damage to your belongings, and also holiday cancellation insurance.
13. Heating and lighting are included in the hire charge.
14. Use of linen i.e. sheets pillowcases, duvet covers, towels, tea towels bath & pedestal mats is included in the hire charge.
15. Any damages or breakages which occur must be paid for.
16. Internet Access: We accept no liability for any inappropriate or criminal use of our broadband facility. By accessing our broadband either directly or indirectly, you agree that it shall not be used by any persons in your party for any abnormal or illegal activity.
17. Guests should note that whilst every effort is made at the time of production of text and photographs to accurately describe the property and its setting, we accept no liability for changes out of our control.
18. Guests are respectfully requested to give consideration to neighbours and not to cause nuisance or annoyance during their stay.
19. Guests are politely asked to leave the accommodation clean and tidy when vacating the property. To ensure this, a surety of £50 is required on payment of the final balance, which will be refunded within 7 days of departure after satisfactory inspection of the premises.
20. If you have any cause for complaint during your holiday at "Merrenglee" please notify the owner or agent who will make all reasonable efforts to assist and resolve the issue. The owner will not normally make any refund in respect of a complaint made after departure.
Content © Merle Green 2017
Call now to book on